You are accountable for the development and maintenance of the Quality Strategy aligned to our business objectives. This covers all functions and departments at OpenSynergy including software development, customer services and supporting departments such as legal, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales. You take strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing the Quality Strategy and delivering your operational goals. Reporting directly to the CEO you work closely with other directors; heads of department and team leads. By steering and developing our Integrated Management system, you strive for best-in-class products and practices that deliver to stakeholder expectations. You need to be a senior leader with excellent communication skills, provide clear direction, inspire, and motivate across the company as well as leading a team of professional quality engineers.
- Proven leadership and management skills and ability to optimise team performance and growth
- Excellent relationship management skills with the facility to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders, suppliers, and partners
- Established analytical and problem-solving abilities and experience with root cause analysis
- Ability to manage corporate risk management in cooperation with executive management
- Commercially and financially astute and contribute significantly to the efficiency and growth of the business
- Solid knowledge and implementation experience with Automotive SPICE and industry standards including experience in successfully passing 3rd party audits
- Able to contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Knowledge and technical understanding of automotive lifecycles, development methods and industry practices.
- BSc degree in software engineering or equivalent technical field.
- Between 7-10 years proven experience as quality manager
Furthermore, experience in the following fields is of high value:
- Development experience with embedded software
- Experience with ISO26262, ISO21234, and ISO27001
- Experience with ISO9001 for software development
- Experience in providing training
- Good German language skills would be an advantage