Your main responsibility as a Senior Engineer in Delivery & Professional Services will be to support the customer project with technical leadership. Projects will range from cutting edge proofs-of-concepts with industry leading partners to series production projects for major OEMs. You will have to acquire an in-depth understanding of the COQOS architecture, to define the system architectures, develop custom features that fulfills our customer’s product requirements. The COQOS architecture includes guest operating systems such as Android, Linux, QNX, etc., as well as AUTOSAR. You will help provide the automotive industry with innovative solutions to address each of its current challenges.
- You are responsible for the architecture and solutions required for meeting our customers’ requirements in projects
- support customers in solving technical problems
- create or review architecture/designs developed by the project teams ensuring maximum reuse from existing product and integration into our customers environments
- develop code and support the team technically on adhoc basis
- review code and technical documentation for products and deliveries
- support project leaders in breaking down technical requirements for the team and ensure traceability and maintain the design documents accordingly.